Type of Job Setting
The type of work setting matters when job searching as you may favor caregiving in a private home rather than at the center. Your preference to work in a facility might be influenced by the comradery of working with other caregivers and in a more structured environment. With respect to in-home care your job seeking efforts may be guided by your desire to work where members will assigned and work independently. Employment with Embrace Life Services offers advantages of administrative support, guaranteed work hours, workers compensation benefits, and payroll management.
Employment is one of the core services provided by the Embrace Life Team. We believe that everyone who wants to work should be given the opportunity to do so, no matter who the applicant is. Many new employees comes to Embrace Life to satisfy employment as we are continuously hiring to help families/guardians receive an appropriate provider to work with their loved ones. Many of our managers started at entry level as a staff. Embrace Life strongly believes in providing opportunities to move up within the company.
Embrace Life offers medical insurance for eligible employees. We offer Vacation and Sick pay, with an immediate effective date of when an employee starts.
Most companies offers 50% contribution to your health insurance plan, but at Embrace Life, we know how health is really important to you and your family. We contribute 65% toward your plan. 65% is not just towards the employee but for the whole family who are on the plan.
We pay annual raises and provide rewarding careers with lots of room for advancement!
Top 10 Reasons to work with Embrace Life Service
- This is an opportunity to establish a career in an Arizona contracted agency serving people with developmental disabilities.
- There are many agencies out there where you can work at but with Embrace Life, you will learn to Embrace our members and provide them choices to enhance a member’s life.
- You will enjoy the daily satisfaction of helping others.
- Embrace Life is a supportive, team-oriented, family-friendly work environment.
- We follow a casual dress code. No scrubs necessary. No jacket and tie required. All you have to just show up with appropriate clothes.
- Receive the best training from our several professional trainers within the agency.
- You have your own choice of schedules. There are a variety of work schedules. Days, evenings, overnights, weekends and permanent are always available. A lot of agencies in the field change their schedule every week.
- We have over 14 work locations throughout the state of Arizona, with over 10 work locations in the Phoenix Metro area alone.
- We can't do it without you.
- We are an growing agency that adds new services constantly.